Shipping and Delivery Policy Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will my order be shipped
Generally, we ship the product within 2 working days after the receipt of the order.
1. What is the delivery period?
After dispatch it takes 4-5 days to deliver the order, however, in North-East states and Jammu and Kashmir it may take up to 14 working days.
1. Does Bombay Looms deliver internationally? Yes, we deliver internationally as well.
1. How long does it take to ship a product internationally?
We only sell the stuff which is available with us in the warehouse. We maintain 100% inventory. What you see on the site catalog is stocked with us. Once the payment is confirmed, we dispatch products within 2-4 working days and share tracking details with you.
1. How is my order shipped and delivered?
We use only reputed logistics service providers to ensure the shipping and delivery of your order. Your order will be delivered to the address specified in the order through our logistic service provider.
1. What are the shipping costs?
For all the deliveries within India, we offer free order delivery for all the orders with a minimum purchase value of 499 INR. However, if the order value is less than 499 INR we charge a shipping fee of 100 INR.
This fee will be automatically added to your total bill amount.
In case of international order delivery, regardless of the order value, the shipping fee is charged additionally based on the weight, distance to the destination from Mumbai, and duties, if any, as calculated by our logistics service provider.
In the case of wholesale orders, courier and transport charges will be borne and paid by the buyer.
1. Will I be charged for any taxes or duties in the case of domestic shipping?
No. There are no additional taxes or duties on Shipping Services. All orders are shipped from Mumbai, India to your provided shipping address via our logistics service provider (courier) and include taxes/duties within India.
The products purchased from our website are included with GST Tax and GST Invoice for the same is provided to you on every order placed by you.
1. Can I pay with my international card and get the order shipped to India address? Absolutely yes. we can easily do that. simply fill your shipping and billing details accordingly on the checkout page and pay through your international card. Our team shall do the needful.
1. Why do you not offer free shipping options for International customers?
We just want to be fair! Most of the online stores which ship internationally from India include the shipping fee in the product price and keep product prices very high to cover
shipping costs... so the customer may see a 'free shipping' badge but pays a much higher shipping charge which is irrationally calculated. We charge shipping on the actual value of the order which we think is a fair and ethical way.
1. Can I change my shipping address after placing the order?
This is not guaranteed. However, we can try if the order has not been shipped. This request needs to be made from your email account to ours at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +91 77770 20166 (only from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm IST, Monday through Saturday excluding public holidays), within 24 hours of placing the order.
1. Can you hold my order?
Yes. Once the order is paid for we can hold it till you want us to.
1. What if there are any local taxes/customs charges for my order when it reaches me? If there are any extra charges at local customs you need to take care of them when goods are delivered to you. We’ll surely assist you all the way. If in any case, you are unable to receive the shipment due to duty issues, we shall not be liable for it.
1. How will you deal with custom delays?
We keep personal track of all the international shipments. We push hard to avoid delays. If there are some unavoidable situations we expect you to be patient and let us handle the case.
1. Are there some items that are restricted for international shipments?
The items we sell are accepted for international shipments. You can go ahead and
you’re your order; we'll let you know if there are any items of such nature.
1. Why was my package undeliverable?
In case of shipping within India, our logistic service partner (courier) will attempt the delivery 3 (three) times at the address specified by you, before considering the package as “undeliverable”. If the package status is listed as “undeliverable”, please call us at +91 77770 20166 and quote your tracking number for us to be able to trace your package and assist you further.
Here are some reasons why your package may be determined “undeliverable” by our logistic service partner (courier):
Incorrect address: Bombay Looms is not responsible if the delivery address provided by you is incorrect or outdated. If a package is returned to us because the address is incorrect or outdated, we will consider the order status as canceled and refund will be issued to you. Please check carefully to make sure that you have provided the correct shipping address and PIN code.
Failed delivery attempts: Our logistic service partner (courier) will attempt the delivery three (3) times at the address specified by you in the order. If you are not home during the delivery hours, please use a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the package (and make the payment in case of COD).
Refused by recipient: If you are sending a gift to someone and they refuse to accept the package because they think it is being sent to them erroneously, the package will be returned to us as “undeliverable”. Kindly inform your gift recipient that they should expect a package from Bombay Looms to ensure proper delivery.
1. Can I gift wrap the order?
Yes, you can do this online with our feature 'this order is a Gift' during checkout. You can also place an order as a gift after making the purchase. Please send us an email with
your Order ID and request for gift-wrap at email@example.com. We will provide a complimentary gift wrap for your product(s)!
1. Can I include a personal message with my gift order?
Yes. Please send us an email along with your Order ID and personal message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will write it on your behalf!